In late summer gorgeous sun ripened tomatoes are plentiful and cheap. Make the most of this real taste of summer with these ideas for meals, preserves, sauces and salads.
We’re recommending recipes from all over the world so measures vary. Remember 500g = 1 lb and 25g = 2oz (approximately). Just click on the link under the photos for full recipes.
1. The most perfect tomato sandwich
2. Fresh tomato and beef ragu
3. Tomato, onion and roasted lemon salad
4. Caramelized onion, tomato and feta galette
5. Fresh tomato salsa (make it as hot or mild as you like)
6. Panzanella (or Italian bread salad)